Soar to your highest potential
Develop elegance, strength, and flexibility with our silks, lyra, and static trapeze. We will train you in the same exciting and beautiful skills demonstrated by experts in shows like Cirque du Soleil! Start in our mandatory silks basics, and with instructor approval, silks 1, 2, and 3 are not far behind!
Be pole fit, be pole strong
Our leveled program is designed to build your strength, stamina, and flexibility over the course of six, eight-week sessions. You’ll learn and grow with the same expert pole instructor and the same students every week, building lasting friendships and a stronger, more confident you!
Something for everyone
Looking for a unique high intensity workout? Try a lap dance, chair dance, yoga, pole physics, or deep flex class for something completely different! None of these specialty classes require pole or aerial experience and can be taken by anyone with or without a pole or silks multi-pass purchase.
Membership: For a more rigorous workout, we offer an 8-week Session Pass for Pole, Silks, Yoga, and our kids classes. Classes meet once a week on the same day and time for an 8-week session. *please contact the studio before purchasing a session to find out when it begins*
Drop ins: If you prefer to pay for classes on a weekly basis, we offer a variety of classes that can be taken a la carte.
Class Packs: Want to take more than one class a week? Class packs are available for purchase by clients who hold an active leveled or pole masters session.
Session pass Membership
- Pole/Silks $200
- Kids Pole/Silks $170
- Yoga $170
drop in options
Pole & Silks Basics $25
- Pole & Silks Drop in $28
- Kids Class Drop in $25
- Pole Open gym $15
Drop in w/ Membership
- Pole/Silks $20
- Kids Pole/Silks $20
- 4 classes $45
- 8 classes $80
- 12 sessions $110
- 16 sessions $130
- Pole Level – $90 (8)
- Pole Master – $60 (8)
- Pole Master – $90 (12)
- *Single specialties are ineligible for class pack options.*
*All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable*
- Cancellation policy – Classes must be cancelled 24 hours prior to class in order to retain the credit
- DivaFit reserves the right to cancel class with low attendance up to 24 hours before the class.
- Session credits expire at the end of each session and will not be extended unless approved by the owner.
- Inclement weather – Studio closure information will be sent out via email. If classes are cancelled, class credits will be returned to your account.